Friday, February 10, 2012

Morning news with ADD

Morning Sun, good morning winter,

It's seven am and my friends who-shall-not-be-named are at a birthing centre. I took custody of their first born and we watched sound of music twice. She hesitantly dozing off beside me while I was dying with sleep.

- Flash: health care! Religious liberty! Scandal! Dolan fights Obama. Biden pretends to care. Other bishops clamour on board. This is a righteous party now.

I have discovered a love for books on tape... Am waiting to drive away into the sunset with one blaring from my mother's mostly working car stereos.

- Flash: Demi Moore ODed, she is so upset... what is Ashton going to do next?

I hear Rome is buried under ice and snow. I would not have left that country had I not beat the odds and found my way to the airport when I did. I feel disoriented. Not quite sure what this land of America is.

- Flash: Italy is bankrupt. Meanwhile the Vatican is plagued by more scandal, once again of a financial nature. Vigano v. Bertone! Who will win? Who will walk away muddy?






No comments:

Post a Comment